Tours have ended for the 2023 season. Reservations for tours in July and August 2024 will open in June 2024.
We accept on-line reservations only. You may make reservations by following these easy steps:
- Click on the “Book Now” button above.
- At the top of the page, enter the number of participants in your party. You can then make a booking for any tour that has enough open seats to accommodate your party. If the number in your party exceeds the number of available seats, the “Book” button will turn to “Wait List” and you will be able to add your party to the wait list for that tour; you may also sign up on the wait lists of other tours that might fit your schedule. If you are on the wait list and openings arise, you will receive an email and text message advising you that spaces have become available; once you have been notified, you will have 8 hours to sign up for the tour.
- You will be asked to enter your contact information, and the names and life vest requirements of each person in your party. (Life vests are mandatory for children under 13 and optional for adults. We supply life vests for children over 30 lbs. and for adults; visitors must supply their own Coast Guard-approved vests for infants.) To complete the reservation, you must agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
- The fees for our tours are $35.00 for guests 13 years of age and above and $20.00 for those under 13 years of age. Most credit cards are accepted. The reservation system also can accommodate discount codes that may be offered from time to time and gift certificates purchased for tours.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation, which includes important information about the tour. Please be sure to send this information to everyone in your party. Please note that proper footwear is required; PERSONS WEARING FLIP FLOPS OR SIMILAR SHOES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO BOARD THE BOAT. You will also receive an email reminder before your tour.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation, you may do so by clicking the “View/change booking” button at the bottom of your confirmation email or you may contact us and we’ll make the change for you (the various ways to contact us will be in the confirmation email). We often have wait lists for our tours and prompt cancellation will allow us to accommodate other visitors.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations for tours are prepaid. Cancellations that are made 72 or more hours before the scheduled tour departure will receive a full refund. No refunds will be made for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour departure.
- If we must cancel the tour for any reason (e.g., rough seas, inclement weather), you will receive an email and either a text message or a phone call from us and you will receive a full refund.
If you have any questions about our tours, please contact us at email@example.com or 207-200-4552 and a volunteer will respond as soon as possible.